Johnson & Johnson Carrières
BU Local Business HR Lead M/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805669775W
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations.
The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare products such as NEOSPORIN®, CORTAID®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France is recruiting a BU Local Business HR Lead M/F based in Issy Les-Moulineaux (France) under the responsibility of the Country HR Lead.
The BU Local Business HR Lead will actively support senior business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering.
They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local (and regional) business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies.
The BU Local Business HR Lead (Director) is responsible for managing the HR work for the assigned client groups within their team and ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy for their respective client organization by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing the implementation activities of the local sector HR team.
The BU Local Business HR Lead is part of the local business board and One HRLT.
The BU Local Business HR Lead represents local HRLT in the sector business board and in the EMEA sector HRLT and HR Community.
The BU Local Business HR Lead represents sector business in local HRLT and HR Leaders external committees specific to the sector.
The BU Local Business HR Lead reports to the One HR Country Lead, working very closely with the EMEA sector HR community.
- Define sector-driven HR and Labor Relations Strategies in support of local business goals and strategies at a country (and regional) level
- Contribute to define the local sector-driven business strategy as well the sector-driven HR strategy at a local level and at a regional level
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with senior Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Access and drive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the senior business leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with senior business leaders
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to senior business leaders, primarily at the Managing Director and above level, especially to drive the talent agenda to enable the succession planning for the critical positions in the organization
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Manage the sector HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Sponsor and lead key projects and processes as determined by the HR Regional/Country lead
- Create & ensure efficient governance and collaboration with One HR & business stakeholders
- 12+ years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
- 7+ years of people management
- Fluent in French and English
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal
- External presence in field of expertise; experience shaping external strategies
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work environment, especially during times of change
- Strong executive presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills
- 15% Travel
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux-
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)