Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, Business Analyst, Digital Product Line Organisation, Beijing
Requisition ID: 1805669739W
The position awill work closely with the Product Line Leader, regional BTLs (Business Technology Leaders), BPO, EA & shared services teams to evolve the product line to meet business strategic objectives. Additionally, the person will be responsible for overseeing delivery of business technology projects, requirements gathering, release planning and technical application life cycle management, specifically in the context of the China market.
· Bachelor of Computer Science / Information Technology or related Business / Engineering degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience
· Experience of platforms and technologies comprising the digital ecosystem (e.g. static/dynamic web, mobile apps, campaign email, hosting approaches, media and content management systems)
· Knowledge of technology solutions within the local China market such as WeChat and Alibaba will be highly regarded
· Experience of HealthCare solutions for engaging Doctors, Careers or Patients through digital channels is highly desired
· Knowledge of platforms and technologies within the Productivity & Collaboration domain, this includes latest Microsoft O365, enterprise social apps, messaging, video or chat tools as well as single device solutions
· Knowledge of supporting Commercial Domains such as CRM (Veeva, SFDC), data analytics will be highly regarded
· Ability to relate business priorities to associated technology investments is required.
· Ability to recommend priorities to multiple stakeholders based on the highest business value is required.
· Knowledge of trends in technology and opportunities in healthcare is preferred.
· Experience in project delivery in a dynamic and emerging market as part of a complex, global organization is required.
· Broad technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required.
· Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
· Good understanding of Agile delivery methodology.
· Working knowledge of SDLC and rRDM including requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements.
· Experience working in process-driven environments (SDLC, Agile) co-ordinating internal and external delivery partners toward a single goal
· Certification in Business Analysis (e.g. ISEB Business Analysis Diploma) and Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP) areas highly regarded
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)
Business Relationship Management