Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supplier Quality Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805669730W
- Monitors and tracks data of supplier quality systems and supplier quality performance. Develop/enhance performance metrics. Analyze and report metric results monthly to team and enterprise. Prepare weekly review and quarterly Management Review communication for Supplier Quality at site and executive levels.
- Maintain the Approved Supplier List as a controlled document
- Maintain, support compliance and improve supplier quality processes, including procedural and electronic systems. Support alignment with enterprise standards and executing gap assessments.
- Coordinate/administrate supplier quality processes including; new supplier onboarding, change control, supplier non-conformances and quality agreements. Participate in local site supplier quality meetings to ensure communication and alignment of quality initiatives. Provide third party inspection support. Develop, coordinate approval and maintain quality agreements
- Department Records Coordinator- Accountable for the retention of all SQM records and compliance with the Franchise Record Retention Policy
- Supports others to accomplish team/department objectives Including
- Raw Material defects resolution, ensure root cause identified with appropriate vendor corrective actions, reduce overall supplier NC’s. Collaborate with operations to confirm if non-conformances are raw material related.
- Change Request execution including initiation, assessment and deliverable completion.
- Support internal and/or external cross-functional and cross sector project teams driving supplier improvement and general initiatives through reduce variations in supply chain, institute vendor control plans, and improve vendor process capability. Provide Quality Engineering support to suppliers including verification/validation activities. Apply Quality Engineering tools such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA), Fault Three Analysis (FTA), Root Cause Analysis, Design of Experiment (DOE) etc., to the development of new products or processes related to raw materials and supplier processes.
- Evaluate processes you manage to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity.
- Share ideas on how results can be achieved more quickly.
- Examine the quality of products and customer service. Identify steps you can take to help improve in these areas.
- Analyze the success of recent projects; conduct “after action or lessons learned reviews” to streamline efforts and reduce barriers to results.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Listens and responds effectively, seeks clear requirements, and follows up in a timely manner.
- Develop relationships with internal partners including Procurement, Material and Supplier Engineering, Quality Assurance and external material and service suppliers.
- Review Supplier Quality procedures and consider new ways to enhance effectiveness and share feedback with the process owners.
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the Supplier Quality Process.
- Brainstorm and test new ideas with others and remain open to and acknowledge different points of view.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
- Get involved in non-profit activities aligned to the Credo.
External and Internal Interactions
- Main internal interactions are with Procurement, Material and Supplier Engineering, R&D Materials, Quality Assurance including Laboratory, Document Control
- Main external interactions are with Suppliers and other J&J supplier quality groups.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a professional in a regulated industry, preferred Medical Device
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of the Medical Device Quality Systems, emphases on purchasing controls.
- Require working knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel with competency in moderately complex functions for data analysis and trending.
China-Zhejiang-Hangzhou-200, 4 Hao Da Jie
AMO (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd. (7077)