Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Digital Marketing Manager
High Wycombe, England
Requisition ID: 1805669722W
Associate Digital Marketing Manager- Haematology
Location : High Wycombe
As the Associate Digital Marketing Manager for Janssen you will perform a pivotal role with the Digital Marketing Lead and across the marketing team to ensure that innovative digital strategies are consistently deployed and improved to maximize sales and profit of in-line brands, aligned to each product’s/indication’s agreed strategy
You will provide on-going marketing support to meet company targets and grow brand revenues whilst driving digital marketing initiatives specific to the brand(s).
Your responsibilities will include:
Strategy Development and direction (within Haematology)
- Use appropriate tools and cross functional inputs to produce situational analysis
- Contribute to building strategy by advising on current digital trends in conjunction with Digital Marketing Lead
- Shape thinking on the digital implementation of targeting and segmentation strategies
Setting metrics and monitoring
- In addition to company benchmarks/metrics, define and monitor brand metrics around email permissions and specific digital marketing projects/customer journeys etc, taking appropriate action.
- Optimally manage the digital marketing budget to avoid under/over spend and phase spend effectively.
- Track digital market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
Collaborate with marketing and sales teams
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Account Management teams and Regional Business Managers via verbal and written communication and business meetings to inspire and motivate them, align their digital activities behind the plan and gain feedback
- Deliver digital promotional material to the Field Force, taking the lead on change management initiatives to evolve Field Force implementation of digital strategies
- Contribute to product training and conferences as subject matter expert
Coordinate implementation of tactical plan via direct and indirect channels
- Manage above-brand digital projects within the business unit, specifically around congresses and meetings to drive innovative digital activity that meets customer needs.
- Support of new technology projects including apps and virtual reality tools.
- Own and drive implementation of the brand’s content plans in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Liaise with Med Affairs to ensure digital marketing activities and materials comply with current relevant guidelines
- Ensure digital elements of the campaign are fully integrated into a customer journey plan, with an optimal mix of tactics across multiple channels, identifying new and innovative channel strategies and tactics
Qualifications/Essential Technical skills, knowledge and experience
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Interest in technology and digital channels
- Project management experience
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)