Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805669719W
Reporting to the Sr. Procurment Manager, JJSV, the Buyer will support the Groningen site in executing Souring acivities and the delivery of Financial and Operations results.He/She will assist in Managing the work of procurement administrative.
The Buyer will be responsible for implementing elements of the Procurement strategy, developed by the Direct Materials Implementation Leader and the Sr. Procuement Manager. He / she will support the execution of projects and tactics, in support of Business needs. Additionally, provide local Management leadership that drives compliance, best practices and problem resolution. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strong business relationships, contributing to Supply Chain and NPD efficiencies.
- Provide local oversight to the execution of Sourcing projects.
- Lead best in class sourcing activities including commodity management.
- Deliver YOY productivity savings.
- Manages supplier capabilities including but not limited to capacity planning, tooling and resource investments including inventory management.
- Laise with J&J Corporate Category teams to incorporate strategies and Supplier Selection, as appropriate
- Monitor and benchmark existing supply base within the regional and global marketplace.
- Provide commodities guidance on cost, futures and availability, applicable to the Groningen site.
Critical Success Factors or Scope or Responsibilities
- He/She will be responsible for driving local Procurement strategy and project execution in support of Groningen business needs. This is inclusive of attaining financial goals, project goals and product launches.
Experience and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Planning, Logistics, Business Administration, Operations or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant experience in Procurement, logistics/supply chain or technical role within a low-medium to hight volume-manufacturing environment required.
- 1-year Minimum, Category Management experience, preferred
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate required.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
- Expertise in Procurement, Planning and Forecasting required.
- Expertise in Suppplier Mangment, inclusive of Supplier Performance Reviews and general Contract Management.
- Project Management skills highly desired.
- Leadership: setting direction, influencing, goal alignment, lead & influence others in a matrix organization.
- Computer Literate. Systems experience in SAP or equivalent ERP systems.
GLP’s / Personal Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills required, in Dutch and English
- Creative & decisive problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result.
- Change Management expertise.
- Customer focus (internal & external).
- Adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities.
- Exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning.
- Strong Credo values.
AMO Groningen BV (8358)