Requisition ID: 1805669717W
Global Business Services
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contact Specialist with German
Full-time permanent contract
As the Contact Center Specialist, you will be supporting J&J employees from German speaking countries and helping them with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Receiving HR or Procurement related inquiries from J&J employees via multiple channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat), clarifying the need, answering the inquiries and assisting in the resolution of concerns
- Fully documenting all cases in case management application
- Escalating complex transactions for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Escalating client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
- Fluent knowledge of English and German
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Sodexo Cafeteria, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)Job Function
Human ResourcesRequisition ID