Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales & Operations Planning Analyst Belgium
Requisition ID: 1805669690W
The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst role is to support the commercial business with the planning, analysis and reporting of the revenues and budgets.
Key areas of responsibility
• Revenue forecasting.
o Manages & coordinates the tools and processes that support the monthly & quarterly & yearly revenue forecasting process in cooperation with local sales management teams & finance community. Provides advanced analysis & communication of outputs.
o Coordinates and leads local cross functional efforts that drives process improvements, executes plan supports results and ensures sustainability.
• Demand Forecasting (S & OP)
o Coordinates the S & OP process with key stakeholders including demand planning, customer & shopper, key account managers and finance.
o Consolidates & analyzes the demand & supply information & uses the data to drive efficiencies & maximize revenues.
• RGM. Revenue Growth Management
o Review sales and promotional data with a view to optimizing trade & promotional spend in collaboration with sales and finance teams. Provide value added recommendations to senior management.
• Sales Rebates & Promotional Support
o Supports the sales teams with reporting & management of rebate and promotional budgets and collaborates with the Centre of Excellence on reconciliations.
• Supports Monthly Management Business Reviews
o Supports the local monthly channel and business reviews with scorecard and data presentations to provide insights to business performances. These reviews will drive discussions on proactive business management, identify opportunities and challenges.
• Academic studies: master in economics and or similar business qualification
• Min 3 - 5 years sales / business analysis and or financial analysis experience.
• Fluency in English. Proficiency in Dutch & French.
• Advanced analytical capability with mastery of exec & access based tools.
• Strong financial acumen
• Knowledge of data analysis tools – SAP, COGNOS, BW.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Flexible, entrepreneurial & proactive approach
• Structured, well-organized way of working with attention to detail
• High propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
• Highly self - directed
What does this role offer the right candidate?
• Be part of a very dynamic, fast paced environment and team in the world’s largest most broadly based healthcare company.
• Exposure to various cross functional teams – sales, marketing, customer & shopper, finance and customer service
• Direct collaboration with Commercial Director in order to drive business insights and proactive business management
• Opportunity to expand analytical skills, but also expand leadership skills via influencing in matrixed environment.
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)