Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Devices - Communication & Public Affairs Manager
Pratica Di Mare, Italy
Requisition ID: 1805669535W
PURPOSE OF POSITION
• To support Communication & Public Affairs Medical Devices Lead Italy&Spain to engage, align and inspire multiple stakeholders (employees, media, healthcare industry KOLs, industry and patients’ associations) to accelerate growth while advancing change to address evolving customer needs
RESPONSIBILITIES/ PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
• Support the development and effective execution of organizational communications strategies to educate and motivate employees to achieve superior results and make them ambassadors for the company.
• Support the development and implementation of proactive external communications and public affairs strategies for key platforms / unmet needs and specialties in alignment with local business goals, strategies and priorities for the entire Medical Devices organization in coordination with Regional MD Franchise teams EMEA.
• Support the leverage of proactive stakeholders’ engagement strategies locally in coordination with Regional MD Stakeholder Activation Leader EMEA and implement market expansion initiatives.
• Support the effective management of issues and/or crisis by following the company’s guidelines and tools.
• Understands and effectively use the different types of media to shape the environment
• The position requires collaboration with local teams (commercial, functions etc.), the CPA MD EMEA team (other countries, regional peers e.g. stakeholder activation team) and local cross sector teams.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in communication with focus on corporate communications. Demonstrated experience with: strategic planning, organizational communications, media relations, public relations, stakeholder engagement, issues/ crisis management.
• Professional background: multinational firms (HealthCare preferred) and/or communication agencies
• Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment.
• Italian Speaker, Fluent in English
Travel in the country will be required (for congresses and meetings)
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)