Johnson & Johnson Careers
HCC Senior Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805669457W
Job post opening: 19th September 2018
Job post closing: 16th October 2018
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, J&J Medical Devices are serving evolving customer needs, training more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Ethicon are dedicated to shaping the future of surgery by advancing innovation, addressing the most pressing healthcare issues and improving lives every single day. Our product portfolio includes energy devices, wound closure, endo-mechanical, cardiothoracic, gyne, urology and thyroid, biosurgery surgical devices and sutures
We are looking for a Health Care Compliance Specialist to manage Healthcare Compliance programs transactions for the Healthcare Compliance organization. He or she supports planning, trainings, assessments, testing and other dynamic HCC functions. This person is also responsible for maintaining existing programs and implementing activities related to Management Action Plans.
Duties and responsibilities
Covering three main areas; Cross-Sector activities, MD and Pharm specific tasks. 50% of the time of the HCC Specialist will be allocated to cross-sector specific activities, 25% to MD and 25% to Pharma for the specific activities described below. The function will report to the MD HCC Officer with input and direction from the and Consumer and Pharma HCC officers for the cross sector and the sector specific activities.
• TPI due diligence requirements for new and existing TPI’s for the 3 cross sector businesses and EPIC system to performed DD processes.
• Performing live monitoring site visits for each sector and summarize observations and Identifying cross sector efficiency alignment for standardization of processes and constant improvement.
• Assisting the local Prizma team in the implementation of key training and day to day queries
• Supporting the HCC operations group in implementation of education, training, and regular communications on HCC to all covered employees, including local sales, marketing, finance, HR, managers, supply chain and directors at the local level
• Being the primary contact person to collaborate with external parties, such as IMDA, IBEC, governance groups
• Deploying policies and procedures that align and monitor company activities to ensure compliance with government, private, legal and company HCC standards
• Implementing and improving HCC training programs, including new employee orientation, periodic training on specialized subjects, and annual refresher training
• Executing Testing & Monitoring plans and programs
• Ensuring external and internal reporting requirements are met per local regulation and enterprise requirements and timelines
Do you have the following education, experience and skills?
• Educated to degree level within a relevant subject
• Previous experience in Compliance, Medical Affairs or Regulatory Affairs
• You have strong Analytical skills and you can apply your strategic and tactical thinking skills to take care of complex tasks
• Influencing others effectively and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Are you are waiting for your career to excel to the next level? This is an excellent opportunity to join the global leading health care provider.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)
Health Care Compliance