Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Direct Materials Planner (m/w)
Requisition ID: 1805669443W
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Here you will find a list of tasks for your daily routine:
- Procuring raw and packaging materials by converting the output of the Detailed Scheduler into daily / weekly material requirements
- Ensuring availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed; communicating the plan to the different suppliers within the agreed lead times.
- Optimizing the flow of materials, while considering plant warehouse capacity and inventory targets, eliminating potential disruptions in the storage area, minimizing both storage costs and potential SLOB
- Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management
- Liaising with suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplierand the key internal stakeholders until issues are solved
- Finalizing MRP and confirms quantities and dates, ensuring that all material deliveryschedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements(confirm P.Os.)
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic or Engineering. Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- 3-5 Years related experience
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is preferred
- Planning or manufacturing experience in a Medical/ Pharmaceutical or Consumer industry is desirable
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Ability to share knowledge and personal experience with peers. Coach others when appropriate
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Synthes Tuttlingen (7131)