Johnson & Johnson Careers
Production Planning Lead (f/m) - Medical Device – Tuttlingen
Requisition ID: 1805669440W
You will supervise and develop the Production Planning team. You will build and maintain a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and lead the frozen period horizon for all possible production requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining the production plan with an appropriate volume planning horizon. In case of manufacturing problems, you communicate potential effects to key business partners and suggest solutions.
- Perform site/portfolio Capacity Planning and site/portfolio MPS in terms of resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns.
- Review MPS, resolves issues, and optimizes MPS, running scenarios as needed
- Maintaining material inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products
- Owns and updates vulnerability report
- Provide Production Planning input into S&OP process and participate in S&OP forums as applicable
- Provide visibility of risks and opportunities
- Ensure participation in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner
- Execute planning activities derived from products phase-in phase-out
- University Degree (bachelor’s or equivalent), with a focus on Supply Chain Management
- Several years of professional experience with focus on planning or production within the medical/pharmaceutical or consumer goods industry, ideally in a position with initial responsibility for leadership and personal development
- Experienced in sharing knowledge with peers and coaching others when appropriate
- Experienced in building positive relationships, considering dynamic perspectives and styles
- Experienced in targeting communications as appropriate for the audience and make presentations to a small to medium-sized audience
- Experienced in analyzing data to identify and resolve exceptions aiming to minimize supply disruptions
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) is helpful
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to settle if refinements would improve speed of results and productivity or quality
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Synthes Tuttlingen (7131)