Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. HR Business Partner
Requisition ID: 1805669234W
Throughout our business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization.
We are a global enterprise that offers the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiatives of individuals are recognized and rewarded. The breadth, resources and diversity of our organization craft an ideal platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
As HR Leader, Pharma Commercial Organization you will be responsible for managing the portfolio of work across the Commercial functions. You will actively support business leaders in the areas of Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management and Business Partnering. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to deliver an integrated HR strategy across existing global functions while also helping to design and shape new capability areas for Janssen in partnership with senior business leaders and HR partners.
- Deploy global HR strategy together with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of strategic objectives in the following areas: organizational design, org planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning;
- Lead the planning and implementation of new organizational models, critical capabilities and teams, including potential acquisitions;
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, mentoring and business partnership with leadership across a diverse range of teams at various stages of maturity;
- Implement and develop effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and sustain through periods of change and integration.
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business;
- Establishes self as trusted advisor and provide mentoring with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, talent management, diversity, problem solving and performance management;
- Team up with business leaders and/or the HR Regional or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans;
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups;
- Partner with business Leadership Teams to deliver the human capital agenda;
- Ensure global deployment of core HR processes;
- We require a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field;
- We expect at least 8 years of professional experience;
- Strong influencing skills, shaping solutions, navigating in white space, negotiation and consultative skills required;
- Influential teammate with a confirmed commitment to build a positive work environment;
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required;
- Proven relationship management and collaboration skills required;
- Proven capabilities in influencing and mentoring senior executives required;
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to build integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required;
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required;
- Experience collaboration with others to integrate HR solutions, evening voice of the customer, external trends, and short and long term needs to achieve business goals;
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex and matrixed organizations is required;
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required;
- Experience with creative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)