Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, E2E Planning Excellence
Requisition ID: 1805669179W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director in Global PLAN Excellence to lead the implementation of new E2E planning roles
Consumer SC Planning is changing rapidly (1) we are transitioning from a very regional set up to a more global way of working supported by a single new global planning system, (2) we are centralizing activities, (3) we are transitioning our supply chain into a more agile supply chain and (4) are working to flawlessly connect PLAN with the other key functional pillars with the objective of driving effective E2E tradeoff based strategy development and decision making.
This work needs strong visionary leadership.
She/He will lead the final shaping and help the regional PLAN leaders implement the new organization, working closely with each of the regional teams and the global planning system program team as the processes and system is implemented around the global.
The incumbent will lead the work on SC agility, represents PLAN in the JJOS roll out and strongly collaborate with Make, Deliver, VSM and Source to continuously drive the improvement of responsiveness and agility in the supply chain. She/He needs to develop the roadmap and measure progress, connect the outcome to business benefits and support the organization in making e2e optimized trade off decisions.
The incumbent will be responsible for creating a new process model for PLAN which connects seamlessly with Make, Source and Deliver.
Once these foundations are set up the roll will further emerge to lead changes in the supply chain set up (transactional and planning) for new business situations: acquisitions, divestitures, network changes and global product introductions.
The incumbent will lead a team of 3 snr managers to support the work. One manager for global MSM (material supply management) focused on the work on material supply with Source, Source Quality and Make; One manager for JJOS and Agility and One for global projects.
Final result is a more effective and efficient planning organization, a robust and effective connections to other functions, a more agile supply chain and a process to integrate changes quickly.
- Shape the new planning roles to ensure a highly effective implementation of the new planning processes and system.
- Support the PLAN leaders with the implementation in their business/region
- Design and implement a flawless cross regional planning process striking an optimized balance between region and global.
- Create a roadmap for agility in the supply chain, implement using the JJOS philosophy and ensure effective e2e trade off decisions are being made. Closely collaborate with Make, Source and Deliver in this space.
- Create and implement effective measures for Agility and cost, ensure the results are getting reviewed and performance improves over time.
- Ensure the JJOS methodology gets continuous input from the sector on the approach to ensure effectiveness and standardization in deployment.
- Evolve the PLAN process model to include a flawless connection with the other functional pillars
- As an extension to the position: Lead changes in the supply chain set up (transactional and planning) for new business situations: acquisitions, divestitures, network changes and global product introductions.
- Provide CREDO based leadership to the team, ensure the people process is effectively managed.
- This candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- This candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of business experience and minimum of 7 years of direct Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or Manufacturing experience.
- Experience in a Consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering supply planning processes improvements is required.
- Excellent understanding of Source, Make and Deliver processes
- Result oriented, can work in a complex matrix environment
- Good people management skills
- Ability to influence without authority is required
- Experience with the implementation of ERP and Planning systems is required
Very Strong experience with the implementation of planning processes
Location of Role: Zug, Switzerland
Cilag GmbH International (8525)