Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shanghai, China; Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 1805669097W
• Apply expertise in cancer cell signaling, tumor models and translational research to plan, design, execute and troubleshoot experiments required for preclinical discovery and validation of experimental therapeutic reagents.
• Apply different cell biology, molecular biology and biochemical tools to study biological mechanisms of drug action.
• Search, evaluate and adopt the latest methodologies to advance drug discovery projects.
• The ideal candidate holds Ph.D. in life sciences and has > 3 years of relevant post-doctoral experiences, preferably in industry setting, supported by track records of innovative research demonstrated by publication in peer-reviewed journals.
• Experiences on a variety of standard biochemistry, cell and molecular biology methods, organoid/3D, primary cell cull culture, genome editing technologies (e.g. CRISPR), nucleic acid technologies and NGS methods especially in hematological cancer setting is a plus. Training and background in functional genomics, immune cell interactions and tumor microenvironment will be highly valuable.
• The candidate needs to critically read and evaluate scientific literature, solve technical problems, committed to generating data and results with utmost rigor and integrity.
• The successful candidate has excellent organization and record keeping skills; effective communication for both written and oral presentations; works efficiently both as an individual contributor and a team player.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)