Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805669040W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- The Franchise Finance Senior Analyst is a key member of the Regional Franchise Finance team. The purpose of the role is to provide effective monthly regional management reporting, and be the assigned finance support to a specific franchise for the region e.g. Baby Care, Oral Care, Over-The-Counter Medicines, etc. The role is to help support the Franchise Leadership teams to surface the right facts & learning, drive necessary decisions, & partner stakeholders to facilitate the needed outcomes.
- The role will involve working closely with finance counterparts in global / regional / country teams, as well as regional cross functional teams including supply chain & supply chain finance, so as to ensure that what we work to implement will add practical value. He/she will also be the finance point person of a specific franchise for the region.
- Key relationships include: Regional Finance Directors and their teams, Regional Franchise Cross Functional Leadership Team, Global Finance counterparts and In market Finance and Marketing personnel
Business Analysis & Partnering: Support the Franchise Finance Manager to partner with cross functional franchise leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives & decisions:
- Analysis: Provide analysis & commentary of the region’s performance and plans. Drive financial analysis for NPD (New Products Development) pre launch prioritization and post launch assessment. Make recommendations with data driven insights. Support decision making & action planning
- Reporting: Support the delivery of financial reporting / planning requirements of the franchise team: monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business plan updates, long-term strategic plans
- Projects (ad-hoc): Support regional franchise finance team on the delivery of regional financial projects, and on reviews/presentation decks as and when required by the business.
- System Readiness: Should be comfortable in working with SAP/SAP tools and advanced excel worksheets.
- Knowing SAP is not a pre-requisite but should have prior experience in handling ERP systems.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Licensing & Divestitures: Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities & valuations; project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required.
Responsible for timely, accurate & appropriate regular and ad hoc management reporting to Global / Regional management.
- Deliver quarterly regional P&L & financial trends reports (by brand by market)
- Support the quarterly investor relations reporting process
- Work with markets to understand and contextualize performance and implications
- Improve current practices by driving better accuracy, efficiency & simplicity
Indicators of success in role:
- Strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Ability to identify key actionable insights and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Challenges status quo and drives continuous improvement
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or equivalent with 4-7 years of experience in Finance
- Professional certification (e.g. ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) is preferred
- Knowledge of a financial planning / FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Track record of excellence with retrieving, analysing and generating insights from data
- Good knowledge of US GAAP, SOX internal control preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and make a telling contribution
- Strong communication skills
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)