Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Market Access Manager
Health Economics Mkt
Requisition ID: 1805668730W
In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the Head of Market Access (Asia Pacific), as well as the opportunity to work in the regional team of a top Pharma company with an exciting pipeline of products.
This role is seen as a key developmental role for future senior roles within market access, either regionally or within country in the operating companies. In this role you will get exposure to and experience working across multiple therapeutic areas, with different stakeholders and within different and diverse healthcare settings.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Supporting the regional market access team in the implementation of market access strategies and plans in Asia Pacific with a specific focus on driving and coordinating research plans, to improve the value proposition and sustain market access during product lifecycle
- Supporting the development of the real-world evidence strategy in close collaboration with the RWE director and other relevant functions in the region and operating companies including project coordination, protocols, SAP etc. to ensure fit for purpose collection data collection
- Driving and implementing projects and actions to fill the gaps in the value proposition and optimizing the market access situation of the concerned products, including assisting the regional and country teams to optimize and maintain access status.
- Supporting operating companies in price & reimbursement submissions and negotiations, and other Market Access activities on an ad hoc and as needed basis by the regional market access team.
- Supporting and preparing operating companies for new product launches using tools and resources such as value dossiers, economic and budget impact models and payer strategies
- Monitor and report local and regional AP trends in health policies and activities in relation to pricing, reimbursement, and authority’s working plans and priorities which would impact business, and assist the market access teams in developing effective response strategies and action plans to ensure business benefit
- Supporting the strengthening and deepening of Health Economics, Pricing and Market Access capabilities through product and functional capabilities training, leveraging activities and outcomes across countries and best practice sharing
- Minimum level would require at least 3 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Pharmacoepidemiology, Health Economics, Economics, or related field in the health care area OR professional experience in Market Access, Health Economics and/or pricing in the pharmaceutical sector
- Appreciation or understanding of Healthcare systems in AP
- Experience working in complex matrix environments desirable
*The level of the role is flexible and based on the experience of the selected candidate.
Please note that the location base is subject to discussion.
Asia Pacific-Japan, Asia Pacific-Australia, Asia Pacific-Philippines, Asia Pacific-India, Asia Pacific-China, Asia Pacific-Indonesia, Asia Pacific-Thailand, Asia Pacific-South Korea, Asia Pacific-New Zealand, Asia Pacific-Malaysia
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)
Health Economics Mkt