Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805668691W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Mass Marketing Trainee will gain wide range of responsibilities at our marketing department. It includes responsibility for marketing support of several brands. Trainee will also provide data analyst support for Johnson & Johnson Consumer department. This trainee program will help candidate to gain experience and help him to start great career.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree or graduate in a year;
- Fluent English Native Polish;
- Learning agility;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- High analytical skills to provide data analyses with recommendations
- Communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to manage time, adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances;
- Creativity, high level of inner motivation & proactive approach
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility;
- Ethical approach in achieving goals;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- J&J contract for 1 year and benefit package;
- Mentor supporting your development in organization;
- Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in marketing department;
- Work giving a sense of accomplishment and building passionate life in a quickly developing business with a unique quality portfolio of products;
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)