Johnson & Johnson Careers
Officer- Engineering & Maintenance
Requisition ID: 1805668680W
Every day, millions of people around the world enjoy the benefits of products from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Very likely, someone in your family is one of them. Your family’s health and well-being is our passion.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 127,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 71.3 billion in 2013, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies. We engage in the discovery, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products to improve people’s health and quality of life. Janssen R&D identifies the biggest unmet medical needs and matches them with the best science, internal or external, to find solutions for patients worldwide. The company strives to bring innovative, effective treatments in five therapeutic areas: cardiovascular and metabolism; immunology; infectious diseases and vaccines; neuroscience, and oncology. The Company remains committed to investing in research and development with the aim of delivering high quality and innovative products. In 2013, Janssen invested USD 5,810 million in Research & Development.
E&PS department at Janssen Research & Development organization within Johnson & Johnson and is currently recruiting for a Facility Engineer in Higi house, Mulund (W), India.
- Operation & maintenance of the utility equipment, stability chambers, computerized systems, etc.
- Project Management during introduction of new systems and processes, defining business case, responsible for the implementation of the capex plan, control of ordering and invoicing process
- Defining URS, design documentation, commissioning & testing protocols in collaboration with users, equipment suppliers and quality assurance
- Instruction and training of employees working for facilities department
- Management of Facility & Utility Equipment Maintenance and facility related projects
- Installation and qualification of utility equipment
- Preparation/ modification of SOPs, work instructions
- Work on quality records such events, deviations, CAPA, etc.
- Work with other J&J sites as per cross sector enterprise model as and when needed
- Work closely with soft services under facilities umbrella
- All time Audit preparedness in terms of quality and safety
This information/knowledge must be applied in all projects where applicable, hence the following responsibilities:
- Project scheduling
- Budgeting support
The engineer will have to take responsibility of effective usage of available budget for assigned project. He/ she will have to control budget and cost during project realization in order to fulfill the financial restrictions.
Personnel responsibilitiesWork with the team of facilities engineers and contractors for site’s operations, technical services, soft services, etc. Training and development of reporting team of technicians
Experience Min 3 years experience in Pharma/ FMCG. Freshers with good aptitude may apply.
Knowledge of utility and facility systems, e.g. HVAC, Air compressors, BMS,…
Elementary technical background (mechanics, electrical, PLC, pneumatics, HVAC, Compressed air systems, Electrical systems)
GXP, Regulatory requirements, applicable Standard Operating Procedures, Engineering Technical Standards, Technical Safety Standards, Industrial Hygiene Standards, MS office applications …
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)