Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, Regional Business Units
Requisition ID: 1805668627W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broad-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Business Unit HR Partnership to assigned business units / client group & Partnering with key HR leaders in execution and implementation of key HR programs. This position reports to the Head of HR – Singapore & Regional Units
- Serves as the HR business partner to the assigned business units / client group.
- Leads & drives the implementation of the HR strategy and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals.
- Executes the key HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change, focused on building strategic capabilities and driving a culture that embraces and advances J&J’s Credo, innovation and performance.
- Executes key commercial/functional transformation agenda across a region/market which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructuring.
- Work very closely with the HR Leaders and Business Leaders to drive leading edge talent management & development solutions.
- Leads key HR processes in support of talent agenda: talent review and succession planning, career management and development and partner with Global Services to support business leaders in performance management and talent acquisition.
- Partners with Global Services (Shared Services) & Corporate Services (Specialists) teams to ensure flawless execution across the organization.
REQUIREMENTS & DEMONSTRATED STRENGTHS:
- Bachelors / Undergraduate degree or equivalent. Post graduate degree in a related field or MBA would be an advantage.
- Experience in HR Business Partner, Learning & Development, Talent Development, Succession Planning and Organizational Effectiveness to drive and create a high-performance workforce and management team
- Strong facilitation & influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (verbal, written and non-verbal); supported by strong critical thinking.
- Able to synthesize and integrate multiple inputs, and translate into simple solutions/messages.
- Worked in a matrix environment and thrived on it. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority, and able to manage stakeholders at global and Asia Pacific levels.
- Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
- Great personality with high integrity and work ethics with strong sense of purpose.
- Versatile and aspires towards broader and higher impact roles.
This position will be based in Asia Pacific
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)