Johnson & Johnson Careers
Healthcare Professional Manager (Baby/Beauty)
Requisition ID: 1805668101W
- Team leadership role – manage a team of Healthcare Professional marketers
- Head office in Ultimo with regular travel in the field including interstate
Due to a continued focus on expanding our professional sales network, we’re on the lookout for a Healthcare Professional Manager to shape the future success of this role. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Healthcare Professional, this critical role will see you lead a team of Healthcare Professional marketers. You’ll work with your team to execute plans ensuring service levels are maintained, KPIs are met and an excellent customer service experience is delivered, contribute to the development of the HCP strategy and plans and manage the expense budget.
Responsible for developing the core Professional strategies that are closely aligned with the overall brand direction across the JJP portfolio. This will include KOL mapping, building strategic relationships with professional organizations, as well as members of various medical groups (e.g. ADA, Aust. College of Dermatologist, Aust. college of Neonatal Nurse.etc). Will be responsible for driving implementation of the strategy though building relationships and partnerships with external organizations and groups. Ultimately responsible for driving HCP recommendation which will influence consumer perception. This role will function within Marketing, but will require close collaboration with Regulatory and Medical Affairs.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team in the pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industry with a proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Highly effective people leadership, coaching and sales/management skills
- Known for your ability to motivate, engage and inspire teams
- Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management skills
- Superior communication, negotiation, organisation and influencing skills
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and previous experience with CRM systems
- Drivers licence and able to travel interstate on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with science based claims and translating them to relevant professional communication
- A proven track record of success in both developing and executing Professional strategies that have driven brand endorsement and product recommendations from the Health Care Community
- A history of developing strong and enduring relationships with various KOLs and organizations
- Demonstrated the ability to work well cross-functionally with both the Marketing and Regulatory/Medical teams to create integrated plans
- A Degree in a science-based discipline preferred
This is one of those unique opportunities where you can make the role your own and create a strong team around you whilst raising the profile of the professional team within our business. You’ll also enjoy working for a company that makes a difference to peoples’ lives.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
If you have significant experience in professional healthcare marketing and a proven track record in leading high performing teams, please apply online using the link below. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)