Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Healthcare Professionals
Requisition ID: 1805668098W
- Develop the healthcare professional marketing strategies for our consumer brands
- People leadership role sitting on the marketing leadership team
- Critical to delivering on our strategic imperatives
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Manager, Healthcare Professional to continue to leverage our increased focus in this area. Reporting to the Marketing Director for Johnson & Johnson Pacific, this leadership role is seen as critical to delivering on our strategic imperatives for the business. Based in Ultimo, you’ll develop the Healthcare Professional Marketing strategies, plans and materials aligned to the brand growth strategies for Listerine, Johnsons Baby, Neutrogena and Aveeno, coach and support our brand team in the development of healthcare professional marketing strategies and build strategic relationships with relevant Key Opinion Leaders, professional organisations and teaching institutions. You’ll represent the Healthcare Professional Marketing team to the wider business whilst leading, coaching and developing your team (Healthcare Professional Marketers and HCP Specialist Team) to achieve their full potential and to maximise their contribution to the business. Just as important is, ensuring key metrics are collected, reported and analysed to determine ROI on all key marketing and sales activities.
- Significant experience in healthcare professional marketing in the consumer healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical devices industry and a proven track record in successfully developing and executing professional marketing strategies including development of strong influencer programs for key NGOs / educational institutions
- Experience in turning science based claims into high impact professional marketing materials – including digital
- Degree qualified in a business discipline and/or science
- Proven track record in leading high performing teams through your dynamic and inspiring leadership style
- You’re known in the industry for your ability to develop strong and long lasting relationships with key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to effectively collaborate and influence across functions to create integrated plans
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast-paced changing environment.
This is one of those rare opportunities which you don’t want to let go! This key marketing leadership role will ensure that we seize our growth opportunities and raise the profile of healthcare professional marketing of Johnson & Johnson consumer products both internally and externally. You’ll also enjoy working for a company that makes a difference to peoples’ lives.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
If you have significant experience in professional healthcare marketing and a proven track record in leading high performing teams, please click on the apply on-line button. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)