Johnson & Johnson Careers
Warehouse Team Lead
Requisition ID: 1805668084W
Role: Warehouse Team Lead
Location: Little Island Cork, Ireland
Reports to: Senior Operations Manager
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC has also been operating in Cork since 1981. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC is manufacturing bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients in Little Island that are sold throughout the world to other Janssen and third-party companies where they are further processed into tablets, creams or injectable dosage forms.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Team Lead to join our team in Cork. The Warehouse Team Lead should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining standards and driving efficiency within the business.
What you’re great at:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent communication, written and oral.
• Working on own initiative to achieve both individual and team based targets.
• Excellent team player with strong customer focus.
• Strong Business Acumen.
• Excellent time management skills with good multi-tasking ability.
As a Warehouse Team Lead, your typical day may include:
• Liaise with the Supply Chain, Planning and Operations to identify present, short and long term production and shipping targets.
• Liaise with Warehouse Chargehands to ensure that all work is allocated on a daily basis and carried out. Carry out Chargehand duties where required.
• Organize warehouse rotations for operators where required on a daily basis.
• Play active role in Warehouse resource planning process.
• Liaise with other departments involved in the site Operations process,including QA, QC, Supply Chain, Environmental and Maintenance Departments.
• Input to the appraisal process and help set objectives/training requirements.
• Manage allocated Quality and HSE Corrective actions and Hazard Reports.
• Liaise with all Senior Operations Managers to ensure proper shift communications.
• Liaise with own Senior Operations Manager for co-ordination of technical support aspect of job.
• Carry out technical support work as assigned by Senior Operations Manager – e.g.,process investigations, HSE investigations, Corrective Actions, Temperature Mapping
• Issue Permits for the direct area of supervision and other areas on site if required.
• Meet the Warehouse chargehands during shift to allow for the efficient transfer of information.
• Ensure that all warehouse documentation is completed as the work is carried out.
• Carry out Audit Trails.
• Review SOPs.
• Training on SOPs.
• Ensure warehouse and drum store (excluding bay 5) are maintained in an audit ready state.
• Ensure compliance with IAA regulations and adherence to current standards
• Complete Maintenance Notifications to correct or prevent any failures in plant or equipment.
• Monitor absenteeism on a shift basis.
• Complete absentee forms for Operators/ Chargehands on return to work.
• Arrange agreed cover where necessary.
Time and Attendance
• Ensure that time and attendance system recordings are complete and that weekend information is submitted to accounts by 10:00am on Tuesdays
• Analyse overtime and take action where required.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring.
• Responsible to our communities.
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how.
• Rare in our background and experiences.
• The drivers of our own success.
• Passionate about doing what’s right.
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have the following:
• The position of Warehouse Leader requires a 3rd-level qualification and ideally supervisory experience.
• He/she should be technically competent. A knowledge of IAA regulations, HR, company rules, safety, quality and FDA/ICHQ7A/HPRA is essential.
• Previous Supply Chain/Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
• SAP knowledge is an asset.
• Team player with an ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality.
• Focus on patients and customers at all times.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)