Johnson & Johnson Careers
ASST MANAGER - GLOBAL STRATEGY & DEPLOYMENT
Requisition ID: 1805668074W
Every day, millions of people around the world enjoy the benefits of products from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Very likely, someone in your family is one of them. Your family’s health and well-being is our passion.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 employees. With Global sales of USD $71.9 billion in 2016. Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
We take immense pride in executing our Purpose “Caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives”
Position Title: Asst Manager– Global Strategy and Deployment
Reports to Title: Associate Director –GLOBAL MAKE Analytics
Direct Reports: n/a
Department: Global Strategy and Deployment
Location: Mumbai, India
The incumbent shall be responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that enable drive Performance Management, Project Portfolio Management and Data & Analytics to support the Organisation.
The role is responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions), by leading / bringing business insights, highlighting opportunities / potential risks through application of advanced analytical techniques. Drive the culture of enabling transfer of best practices. The improvements could be (& not limited to) in the areas of Demand Planning, Service, S&OP processes. Participate in regional supply chain projects / Global meets, to provide analytical insights. High expertise of Tableau development experience with strong experience with Alteryx is mandatory for this role.
- Supply Chain KPI Management:
- Maintain franchise level SC KPI dashboard
- Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting franchise KPI in the region
- Transfer of Best Practices cross regions and functions
- Performance Management:
- Integration and harmonization of various dashboards for strategy & deployment group
- Works closely with regional/country supply chain functions to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
- Outstanding “hands-on” knowledge on tools such as Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved: Demand planning; Inventory management and Supply visibility
- Project Portfolio Management:
- Led capital analytics projects – Portfolio, CAR Analytics, Global Manufacturing platforms
- Expense Analytics and financial Scorecard
- Strategic Program Reports – Operating Plan & Program Scorecards
- Process Enhancements: Integration of Instantis data into scorecards (Alteryx to Teradata). Led the process to migrated all reports to Teradata.
- Self Development:
- High level of knowledge in product and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors for the franchise
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products
- Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
- Corporate Ethics & Standards:
- Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
- Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
- Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
Qualifications and key competencies:
Education: Master’s Degree in Management or MTech or any post graduation in a discipline.
Professional Experience: 5-8 years business experience – preferred Analytical exposure. High expertise of Tableau development with strong experience with Alteryx and Teradata is mandatory.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Individual should be expert tableau developer and have strong experience with Alteryx (these are the table stakes)
- Knowledge of supply chain, past SC/CPG/LS experience
- Previous data & analytics experience
- Experience working with large sets of data and ability to draw key insights from massive amounts of data
- Working directly with stakeholders across all levels of the organization to be able to understand user requirements to develop clean, concise and effective deliverables/dashboards
- This person will need to have excellent communication and project management skills given all the different groups we support and will need to be a team player who can help end users and/or team members learn how to use Tableau, dashboards, etc.
- Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, knowledge of macros / VBA, Data Lake SQL, is a must.
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to abstract concepts.
- High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)