Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805668047W
1) Be responsible for anti-HBV drug discovery activities, study design and assay establishment.
2) Run molecular biology experiments, analyze and report experiments result.
3) Set up cellular and biochemical assays to support drug discovery.
4) Work both independently and cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment, meet deadlines, prioritize work based on the project needs.
5) Communicate proactively with different functions and address key program issues or potential risks.
1) Master or above degree in biological science with antiviral research background. At least 2 years HBV research or drug discovery experience is required.
2) Demonstrated expertise in cellular biology, biochemistry, virology and molecular biology studies.
3) Must be an excellent team player. Possess good soft skills including communication and presentation skills.
4) Outstanding written and spoken skills in both English and Chinese languages are preferred.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)