Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Medical】DPS Customer Service Staff (JOINT)
Requisition ID: 1805668002W
Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer
Also accountable for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through timely and correct order processing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigates and resolves customer complaints regarding billing, shipping
delays and products.
• Responds to customer inquiries regarding orders, changes, cancellations,
delivery dates, application of products, and pricing.
• Processes orders by inputting to system, providing confirmation to customers
regarding order receipt and availability.
• Generates non routine correspondence to secure additional customer
information or resolve customer disputes.
• Serves as liaison with sales, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering and
shipping personnel to handle customer inquiries and complaints.
• Solicits and tracks customer feedback.
• Conducts customer surveys.
• Analyzes and reports on results.
• Tracks carrier performance and alerts management when performance metrics
• Places orders for replacement parts and/or for correcting errors such as
shipment of wrong item or shortages.
• Compiles shipping data and analysis
Years of Experience
Generally requires (2-4) years related experience
Associates Degree or Equivalent
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)