Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Sales Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1805667685W
- Responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Accomplishes targeted sales and increases the market share.
- Serves multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Conducts and implements complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities.
- Makes preplanned sales presentations and demonstrates proper use of products to physicians.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Contacts and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities extensively to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them. Executes contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Coordinates with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines and therapeutic areas.
- Follows up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
- Analyzes and develops sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Reviews customer orders and product sales and establishes improvement plan. Provides feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provides ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- Works with members of the regional sales team to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with customers.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task with attention to detail to problem solve.
- Self-motivated, energetic, proven sales skills.
- Customer focused.
- Relevant product experience preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)