Johnson & Johnson Careers
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805667683W
- Assist in providing key inputs to Strategic Planning, Updates and Business Planning process, facilitate clear representation of the business’ actual performance, future plans, risks and opportunities
- Working closely with cross functional teams including finance, strategic marketing, NBD to validate assumptions and commentaries provided by business, and eventually ensure recommendations provided are sound.
- Assist in managing OPEX and CAPEX budget. Analyze, communicate and perform resource allocation so that adequate resources are invested in the optimized manner that is aligned with J&J enterprise and sectors’ strategic directions through rigorous portfolio management in the markets
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and cost controlling /reduction action plans.
- Identify and communicate business risks/opportunities vs plans. Support in execution of action plans at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans as initial assumptions changed.
- Assist in Business Compliance assessment
- Assist in performing Customer Reviews in partnership with Sales team to assess financial performance
- Support in Portfolio Management (e.g. brand profitability, resource allocation)
- Assist in managing local pricing and control (existing products)
- Prepare Specialized Reporting (ie profit shares) by using business insights from review of financial analysis and scenario planning, leveraging on market competitive analysis, external benchmarking, customer and channel analysis that aims at identifying business & financial opportunities and risks, driving development of action plans in collaborations with local finance and business partners
- Prepare for review of BVA for sales and quarterly P&L, provide analysis and commentary of country performance to regional FP&A, and support monthly financial review with country Finance leader to identify areas of concerns for further analysis and action planning.
- Working with country finance team to drive the preparation and validation of forecasts that incorporates impact of changes in internal and external business conditions and manage action plans to ensure financial targets are met
- Track action plans execution at the local business, validate assumptions and review action plans as initial assumptions changed
- Standardize financial reports for management’s review at local market and with cluster leadership team across the sectors, and ensure reporting is efficient and insightful
- Creates a culture of fact-based decision making and a value creation mindset
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Advanced Excel skills are required and knowledge of macros and operating systems such as TM1, Cognos, SAP are desirable.
- Previous analytical and/or management accounting experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in complex environment
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)
Planning & Analysis