Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. IT Manager, Product Engagement Lead - Digital & Connected Commerce
Requisition ID: 1805667647W
Part A: Overall Responsibility
• Partnering with the Regional Digital Governance Team to support the Digital & Connected Commerce Strategy and roadmap
• Leverage Shared Global/Regional IT Digital Platform and Integrated Digital Execution in China for scale and consistency to drive the successful execution of the Digital & Connected Commerce (including capabilities in DMP, omni-channel CRM, Digital Asset Management, Product Catalogs, etc..)
• Evaluate and provide China technical requirements to the design of China IT digital ecosystem & platforms
Part B: Principal Responsibilities
• Conduct for China/brand/business requirements to shape the technical product; key interface to the ASPAC/Global DCC IT & the rest of JJT Organization
• Lead the critical digital project and platform portfolio design and delivery, including DMP, Omni Channels CRM and eCommerce, etc.
• Manage a team in China to own digital execution and responsibility for delivery, irrespective of vendor/agency
-Technical Accountability, Agency Partnering, Governance, Contracts, etc.
-Oversee and manage support and content/production to ensure quality
• Serve as China/brand/business technology consultants to drive maximum value from their investments, Evaluate and shape technical requirements and design
• Expertise and hands-on technical knowledge of DCC’s platform and capabilities
• Own JJT’s brand, franchise, and agency relationships, including bidirectional feedback, education and information sharing. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights, internal and external case studies to share and educate China business and IT teams.
• Bachelor or higher degree
• Minimum 5~8 years formulating and implementing Digital & e-Commerce Strategy for a major company (FMCG company preferred) or Digital Agency/e-Commerce provider. Expertise includes digital media planning, SEM, Social media and mobile marketing, e-Commerce
• Minimum 5~8 years experience in managing online retailing / home shopping / e-Commerce projects
• Minimum 5~8 years working experience of traditional marketing or sales
Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong knowledge in social & e-Commerce technology trend.
• Familiar and Experience on China market analytics, Digital, e-Commerce, omni-channel CRM, DMP’s, etc.
• Domain expertise in digital execution, Mobile, Responsive, omni-channel CRM, DMP’s, Product Catalog, Digital Asset Management, etc.
• Strong communication and business partnering with excellent command of English and Chinese
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)