Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Regional Offices MD EMEA Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805667511W
Provide finance leadership to HMD Regional Offices by acting as a valued business partner for the Regional Ethicon Franchise marketing team and the new Services department. The Services department is focused on developing and bringing value creating solutions to customers, such as patient pathways, pre & post op analytics, etc. The application of business knowledge and analytics is critical to the investment decision making process with regional management. Role also includes supporting key regional HMD initiatives as required (Divestitures, NPIs, IT investments, etc.).
Member of the Overall HMD Regional Finance Team (aprox. 20 persons) supporting a regional organization of ≈650 persons; including 7 Regional VPs and ≈20 Senior Directors. Total regional OPEX managed ≈$190MM.
- Providing high quality business partnering support to the EMEA HMD Regional Organization
- Provide strong financial leadership and business partner support by interpreting, communicating & review performance with EMEA Regional teams. Actively partner to agree any resulting actions required with Franchise and Departments Leads & ensure successful execution & follow-ups, focused on maximizing value and investments outcome
- Prepare Functional Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts together with Business Partners
- Provide insights into actual results and business performance
- Present Quarterly Management Review packs to Leadership Teams and Corporate
- Collaborate with Functional Teams to identify opportunities for savings to reinvest in Priority Projects
- Monitor, analysis and interpretation of macroeconomic environment, framing the possible financial implication & partner with Business to develop mitigation plans.
- Any other ad-hoc activities
- Strong communication skills and customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and a continuous improvement mindset
- Agility to manage multiple priorities, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural, cross functional environment across all layers of the business
- Strong influencer with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Advanced Excel skills is required; SAP experience is an asset
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
- Ability to analyse the financial data ensuring that it makes business sense
- Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and achieve the best possible outcome; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)