Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Talent Acquisition Partner
Requisition ID: 1805667484W
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
For our HR organization in Germany, we are currently looking for a
Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f)
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition process for selected J&J client groups in Germany & Austria. You will manage the recruitment life cycle activities including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, offer negotiation and reference checks. You will meet the changing recruitment needs of the Company’s fast-paced environment by managing all the recruitment activities to hire top talents for the assigned current and future positions at the Company.
· Work on the complete, end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partner, Service Center and other J&J Specialist Groups
· Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in creating staffing plans, developing strategies and implementing agreed action plans
· Interview prospective employees and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent to classification and selection for a wide variety of positions. Deploy and use job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology
· Coach hiring managers or teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques
· Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of focus using the J&J Talent Acquisition Service Delivery model
· Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements
· Contribute to development of and implement agreed sourcing strategy to achieve significant reduction in agency sourcing which may include supporting other markets when required
· Consult with hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details; negotiate offers
· Manage all data associated with the recruitment process - e.g. candidate information, interview process details, offer information ensuring accurate and timely encoding of all information in the Recruitment Technology
· Establish close relationship with Third Party Vendors, collaborating to improve overall recruitment process, measuring and reporting their performance regularly
· Identify Recruitment areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager, Assessment and Selection.
University degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business Economics, Psychology or equivalent
· Extensive professional experience (minimum of 4 years) in HR/ Talent Acquisition, preferred gained in an international co-operation (Consumer, Pharma or Medical Devices industry is a plus) or with a background in consultancy
· Experience with customer service software applications (e.g., case management) Understanding of Contact Center management
· Demonstrated capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions
· Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
· Fluency in English and German
· Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
· Strong written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
· Coaching and collaboration skills with an employee and customer-focused mindset
· Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)