Johnson & Johnson Consumer Plant is looking for a PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE Lead to be based in Pomezia (Italy).
The PMO Lead is responsible for organizing and managing Process Excellence projects through the following activities:
• manages overall projects portfolio for the site (continuous improvement, new product introduction ect.), ensuring appropriate resource allocation in accordance with global/regional/local business priorities;
• drives site portfolio governance and ensures adherence to established governance processes, provides guidance on agreed-upon project management processes, practices and systems;
• Coordinates development, deployment and execution of site OGSM, coordinates performance management activities;
• supports the deployment of change management processes;
• manages site program/project financials, resource commitments and deliverables;
• provides timely updates for site leadership, regional and global PMO;
• leads escalation process in case of deviations;
Plans, prepares, issues, and controls production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirement. Identifies raw material and component requirement for production.Qualifiche
We are looking for a highly motivated person with the following requirements:
• Master`s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is required.
• A minimum of 3-5- years of experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or planning, with a minimum of 2 years in production environment.
• A previous experience in a Consumer and/or Alimentary production site is preferred.
Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
We offer a one-year fixed-term contract.Sede principale
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)Organizzazione
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)Lavoro
Pianificazione produzioneRequisition ID