Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Manager Endo/Energy Central Region
Requisition ID: 1805667407W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experience Product Manager:
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Location: Prague, Bratislava or Budapest
Full time permanent contract
The role of the Product Manager is to identify, assess and implement opportunities for growth that fit within the CE (Czech, Slovakia, Hungary) Endosurgery, Energy and Open Mechanical Business Unit. Perform strong focus on promoting the key products in key procedures to increase sales volumes and market share through development of clear marketing objectives and sharing of best practices and developing market segments identified as strategic growth opportunities. In your role you will work closely with Sales, Commercial and Market Access leaders to ensure proper deployment of the plan.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentations, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability
- Strong collaboration with Sales & Commercial Leaders to determine best opportunities and execution plans.
- Analyze the target market relative to the position of the product group to quantify achievable sales and profit potential for the product line.
- Development of both short and long-range strategy.
- Consistent communication with business partners as to marketing plans and vision.
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic specialties or disease areas, which address unmet customer needs and accelerate growth.
- Establish and develop continuous interaction and communication with the CEE Marketing team to ensure the understanding, implementation and execution of key marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop, review, approve, implement and monitor productivity of all promotional programs.
- Lead new product launches and drive execution through aligned CE marketing strategies
- Create and implement product launch plans, which include specific guidelines with respect to market opportunity, product positioning sales message, sales strategy, sales pricing, inventory and sales promotion. Utilize Launch Excellence.
- Initiate products rationalizations, clinical studies and any other educational and promotional activity, which would ultimately build the value of the business area and maximize profit.
- Develop appropriate decisions on pricing, stock, promotion materials, market research, regulatory and any issue which impacts business area
- Promote market analysis and actively collect Marketing Intelligence
- Keep sales management and sales reps promptly and accurately informed on industry trends, product acceptance and new product releases.
- Ensure the proper execution of sales training programs, Congress and Prof Ed collaboration
- Proactively cooperate with HE&R and KAM’s to align marketing strategies with non-clinical stakeholders’ strategies
- Co-travel with sales reps to enhance market knowledge and evaluate new candidates at the end of the training and decide on whether they have adequate product knowledge
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research to identify needs and opportunities
- Effectively manage the promotional budget
- Be role model for J&J Credo Values and Healthcare Compliance
- Ensure applicable company/healthcare compliance with all relevant country and EMEA/CEE requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience
Background as Product Manager is a plus
3-5 years’ Commercial experience including sales and/or marketing roles
Experience with ETHICON Endosurgery/Energy portfolio is a plus
Strong leadership skills & strategic thinking
Strong business acumen
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams is required.
Fluent in English
Availability to be located within the Central European countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)