Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting and Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805667400W
Role: Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analytics – MD - EMEA
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, Berkshire.
The Business Support Centre of Excellence (BS CoE) for EMEA is made up of a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. This team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. The team looks after all the countries in Europe as well the Middle East, North Africa, and South Africa. This means the Business Support Centre of Excellence provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and expanding their horizons.
This is an opportunity for a candidate with experience from financial reporting as well as finance systems maintenance. In order to succeed on this role, they will have to possess strong technical, analytical and customer oriented skills.
Senior analyst will be a part of the Systems & Reporting team and will be supporting development and operational maintenance of Qlikview reporting tool for Medical Devices EMEA Region. Key responsibilities will be focused on building and developing reports, ensuring data integrity of published data as well as communication and business partnering with numerous stakeholders spread across EMEA region. Senior Analyst will also be involved in financial reporting and projects focused on improving financial data accuracy.
• Design, Build and Develop reports in Qlikview
• Support day to day operational maintenance of Qlikview
• Manage Governance process & co-ordinate with relevant project teams
• Business partnering to CoE and commercial business partners
• Manage support requests & prioritise issues
• Work with Reporting Integrity team to drive accountability for data quality to source
• Understand financial impact of reconciling issues and make appropriate suggestions
• Educate report users on the systems and processes behind the numbers
• Involvement in strategic finance and business projects
• Proactively contribute to maintaining and improving a strong internal control environment
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
• Experience of developing reports in Qlikview or Qliksense
• Experience of SQL / JDE / SAP / Cognos / Terradata / TM1 /Tabelau financial systems
• Qualified with recognised financial qualification (CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent highly advantageous
• Strong technical/analytical skills within a complex financial accounting and systems environment
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to partner with people at different levels
• High energy/positivity, self –motivated and proactive is a must
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection. We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)