Johnson & Johnson Careers
Mordern Trade Channel Head
Requisition ID: 1805667394W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- Take responsibility for business & organization of Modern trade channel nationwide to achieve KPI targets, and strategic objectives, assigned by Customer Development Department,
- Negotiate yearly contract with customers to maximize given budget & deliver superior in-store presence of J&J Products
- Leads joint business planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Establishes & maintain productive, professional relationships with Top Level Head Quarter of Customers
- Coordinates the involvement of company multi-functional team & Distributor, including support, Logistics service, and management resources, in order to meet customers’ performance objectives and service expectations.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Recruit, Lead, motivate and build capability for Modern Trade Sales Team.
Qualifications and Experience needed in order to complete the role:
- Minimum experience 8 years in FMCG of it 3 years of experience in a leadership role for a large division or company.
- Finance knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Customer Marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both in Vietnamese & English
- Display Leadership, ownership & and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Account Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Executional Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)