Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805667355W
- Exceptional long-term career opportunities
- Based in the Consumer Head Office at Ultimo
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
As the Account Manager your will focus on leading the Big W business and supporting the day to day running of the Haircare and Skincare portfolio in Woolworths by leading the promotional management cycle - costing, negotiation, execution and post promotional analysis of activities whilst being the primary contact for Woolworths promotional managers. You will play a supporting role to the National Account Manager in category analysis, demand and Supply management, reporting of key metrics and maintenance of internal reporting/processes.
In leading the Big W business across the portfolios you are accountable for day to day business planning, maintenance and execution of business plans. You will lead the instigation of action, when required, to ensure the delivery of growth objectives and maximization of profit delivery whilst working closely with internal cross functional teams.
- A self-starter with a passion to improve
- Strong financial acumen with excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Creative problem solver with the ability to draw insights from multiple data sets
- Computer Literacy, especially PowerPoint and Advanced Excel skills
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Negotiate, align and execute the promotional activities to ensure the smooth deliver of brilliant execution.
- Develop promotional programs that balance NTS delivery, deliver marketing objectives, grow ROI and are within the assigned CIW Budget.
- To ensure the tracking, action plan and delivery of Perfect Store objectives.
- To ensure the timely communication of account plans to enable the in-store delivery of growth objectives by the Grocery SSR Team.
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline highly desirable
- Ideally experience in a Field, Key Account, Category, Marketing or supply chain
- Strong Financial Acumen and ability to cost / scenario plan an internal and customer P&L
- Strong Analytic Skills and Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)