Johnson & Johnson Careers
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Requisition ID: 1805667338W
- Participates in production planning, scheduling.
- Identifies raw material and component requirements for production from engineering and production specifications and schedules.
- Prepares lists of required materials, tools, and equipment. Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
- Entering all requirements into the computer, and so on.
- Maintain and updates planning modules or production planning system with current lead times, and related information.
- Interface with various groups including customers, sales offices, Corporate, and plant production departments and monitors orders from start to finish to ensure on time delivery of products.
- Follows up feedback of capacity loads and manufacturing constraints.
- Identifies and corrects production issues due to capacity and new product launches.
- Expedites and secures parts needed for production by the time they are scheduled for production.
- Collects data to prepare reports for the manager on production planning.
- Participates in meetings discussing production schedules for new products.
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience
- Min degree holder from related field
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)