Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Site Leader - Sézanne H/f
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805667233W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
For Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France, we are looking for the Operation Director of the Plant of Sézanne.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads and directs plant operations. Reviews and approves standard operational and working practices. Direct the development of policies, procedures and programs for all operations.
- Directs the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon the broad Operating company goals and growth objectives. Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth.
- Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results.
- Aligns all relevant departments such as plant operations, warehouse, materials management, customer service, quality services, process support, safety, human resources, etc. to ensure efficient high-quality order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews production priorities and sequence of manufacturing projects. Initiates action to prevent missed commitments or inadequacies in process implementation.
- Directs the development of systems to reduce manufacturing costs and meet company objectives. Reviews quality control requirements and processes against production results. Initiates steps to address improvement areas.
- Participates in long-range planning involving optimum utilization of resources required to meet objectives.
- Directs the development of measuring tools to monitor performance and progress toward the business plan objective.
- Ensures awareness of plant personnel in the areas of safety and quality. Reviews programs and plant compliance records. Advocates, supports and advances site safety and health programs, providing overall coordination and guidance to ensure goals are met.
- Builds an engaged workforce through positive employee relations practices and establishes a plan for continuous staff development.
- Leads and coaches the Site Management Team.
- Responsible for the total cost of goods sold, product quality, company success, and a safe work environment.
- Defines and maintains the Environmental Policy and is responsible for Environmental Performance.
- Accountable to create and maintain a good social climate and strong partnership with Workers representatives
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Carries out duties in compliance with all country regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Comply with safety rules, policies and procedures with the intent to maintain a safe working environment. Report all safety incidents, accidents or injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Assures that all assigned personnel have the appropriate training and qualifications to perform all duties and responsibilities. Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements to perform duties of own job.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for all Operations activities at our Consumer Manufacturing site in Sézanne France as part of J&J Consumer Global Supply Chain. This responsibility includes manufacturing for Tampons, Nursing Pads and Adhesives. The manufacturing activities cover existing commercial products and new commercial products to be launched over the coming years.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs, including MS Outlook.
- Proven ability to effectively use software applications for data entry, data analysis, word processing, presentations, and calculations.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Proven ability to lead other to achieve results and to develop talent.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Handle multiple projects, maintaining attention to detail without a loss of production.
- Read, analyze, and interpret complex documents such as scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or styles.
- Effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)