Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Supply Chain BTL CH & Reg Cons
Requisition ID: 1805667163W
Accountable to Formulates and Accountable to Implement IT Strategy for the Consumer SC organization across EMEA (3.8 Billion NTS contribution, 18 MM USD of BT investment per year) plus full accountability for all Information Technologies activities at 13 internal cross segment manufacturing sites within Switzerland (17 Billion of JnJ Revenues generated).
The role will work with EMEA SC Consumer Leadership Team, Global Consumer SC Business Technology Team, Global Technology Services and all 9 product line groups in Enterprise SC-BT. Position is based in Switzerland.
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
- Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of a regional Consumer and Switzerland Manufacturing program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
- Represent SC-BT on Consumer EMEA SC LT and manufacturing sites within the Switzerland. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
- Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs with focus on D&I and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
- Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Cont. Improve our JJT processes, tools, and systems to optimize Consumer EMEA operations and cost.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience in the healthcare industries
- Minimum of 7 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology.
- Knowledge of leading edge technology trend
- Knowledge of medical devices industry
- End to end Supply Chain experience
- Track record of large program delivery
- Track record of compliance
- Experience managing large, complex budgets
- Experience managing large, global, multi-location teams
- Track record of driving business value through information technology
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills; multi-language skill is a plus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations
- Ability to influence and lead senior leadership teams
Cilag GmbH International (8525)