Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistent Sales Support CEMA
Ettlingen, Baden Württemberg
Requisition ID: 1805667113W
Johnson & Johnson is a global leader in health and personal care, with nearly 128,000 employees in more than 275 companies and in more than 60 countries. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For the reinforcement of our team in Ettlingen we are looking for an
Assistant Sales Support EMEA (m/w)
limited to 1 year
- Coordinate contract renewals and set up of new Distributors with HUB/Sales Manager, Legal, Regulatory, VAT, Service, dba, AR/AP, trade & compliance, OEC and CS. Set up of DX Profiles.
- Draft and finalize legal documents such as Distribution Agreements, Contract Amendments, sales agreements and confirmation letters.
- Be addressee for HUB Managers and management in terms of pricing, orders, offers.
- Ensure compliance with processes, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and follow up on registration issue of new and existing products to ensure product compliance.
- Order process: coordinate CS, Supply Chain, AR open account situation, regulatory and legal issues on open orders and quarter end situation. Collect approvals from various departments on any issues with open orders to turn them into revenue.
- Coordinate trainings for new and existing Distributors together with the Training Department.
- Collect Forecast Information from distributor, Consolidate Forecast and enter in APO.
- Monitor Promotional Expenses and ensure processing and payments in compliance with existing policies (purchasing and sponsorship policies).
- Provide input for Flash Sales to Finance and Management.
- Product specialist – Marketing:
- Provide Marketing Materials (pdf’s or hardcopies) to Distributor
- Coordinate Marketing approval for Marketing Material created by the Distributor
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with strict deadlines and rules
- Detailed-oriented, well organized
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant experience in a Sales Support Team
- Fluent in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Strong MS-Office Skills and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work, and excellent opportunities for development – both nationally and internationally – to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)