Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Assistent Sales Support CEMA
Requisition ID: 1805667113W
- Coordinate contract renewals and set up of new Distributors with HUB/Sales Manager, Legal, Regulatory, VAT, Service, dba, AR/AP, trade & compliance, OEC and CS. Set up of DX Profiles.
- Draft and finalize legal documents such as Distribution Agreements, Contract Amendments, sales agreements and confirmation letters.
- Be addressee for HUB Managers and management in terms of pricing, orders, offers.
- Ensure compliance with processes, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and follow up on registration issue of new and existing products to ensure product compliance.
- Order process: coordinate CS, Supply Chain, AR open account situation, regulatory and legal issues on open orders and quarter end situation. Collect approvals from various departments on any issues with open orders to turn them into revenue.
- Coordinate trainings for new and existing Distributors together with the Training Department.
- Collect Forecast Information from distributor, Consolidate Forecast and enter in APO.
- Monitor Promotional Expenses and ensure processing and payments in compliance with existing policies (purchasing and sponsorship policies).
- Provide input for Flash Sales to Finance and Management.
- Product specialist – Marketing:
- Provide Marketing Materials (pdf’s or hardcopies) to Distributor
- Coordinate Marketing approval for Marketing Material created by the Distributor
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with strict deadlines and rules
- Detailed-oriented, well organized
- Commercial apprenticeship
- Relevant experience in a Sales Support Team
- Fluent in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Strong MS-Office Skills and knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)