Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Project Leader
Requisition ID: 1805667076W
Position reports to the Supply Chain Manager, Network Projects.
The Supply Chain Project Leader is responsible for the planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects. Projects might include new product introductions, product line extensions, netowrk, acquisitions, divestiture, life cycle management, product changes, relabeling, cold chain set-up, etc.
The Supply Chain Project Leader drives improvements in Global Supply Chain Projects processes, delivering significant improvement in service and supply chain efficiency.
He / She is responsible for analyzing and
reporting Supply Chain data on customer service and reliability of our supply
chain through below mentioned processes.
He / She works directly with key business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of stated objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize Global Supply Chain Projects Planning processes to enact product changes and changes to supply chain flows. These projects will be focused to exploit investments in APS and ERP upgrades. This role will plan for seamless transitions from the ‘as is’ configuration to the ‘to be’ state. All work in this area should incorporate six sigma, project management excellence and LEAN.
- Significantly align with Make, Supply Planning / Purchasing to ensure capacity is appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
- Significantly align with all business partners (Finance, CLS, Make, Ext Operations, Marketing, R&D, Procurement, etc.) to ensure alignment and agreement on upcoming changes.
- Support the Sales & Operations Planning process
- Drive Scenario Planning process, with capacity bottleneck identification where appropriate. Ensure appropriate available capacities to meet timelines and volume requirements.
- Identify and pro-actively mitigate risks throughout the entire supply chain.
- Drive improvements in Global Supply Chain Projects processes.
- Provide input for Global Supply Chain strategy across projects and platforms.
- Develop launch plans with the key stakeholders and prepare for operational launch readiness.
- Provide strong connectivity with existing supply chain processes – GOALS, S&OP, Inventory Management, interdependent projects
- Work directly with key business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of Operations objectives
- Support demand, supply and inventory strategies to create robust, efficient and compliant end-to end supply chains for new products.
- Ensure activities performed are compliant with the Ethicon Quality System.
Education and/or Experience
- Master degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Mgmt., Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance preferably in multinational company.
- Proven project management experience, certification preferred.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, cold chain & biologics experience is a plus.
- Proven LEAN experience, certification is a plus.
- Proven Process Excellence working knowledge, certification is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Leadership: Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels. Demonstrated partnering and influencing skills. Develop & coach peers.
- Technology: Sound system knowledge of ERP & planning systems, to forecast demand, plan inventory, production and purchasing. Strong analytical skills with capability to query systems in order to extract sets of data for analysis. Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Skills: Ability to manage complexity within a multicultural and global environment. Sense of urgency, collaboration, influencing in a matrix environment, accuracy with attention to details and result oriented are critical skills for the job.
- Accountability: Deliver global End-to-End supply chain effectiveness and efficiency and identify, lead & implement improvements.
- LEAN material flow, planning & scheduling knowledge, a plus.
- Strategic thinking and ability to create, cultivate and implement change
- Languages: Fluency in English is required (other languages are a plus).
European Logistics Center (8785)