Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Packaging Development Engineer - Permanent Contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805667000W
Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in
the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and
pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for
personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments:
Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy, there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
& Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
& Johnson Medical Spa (Medical and Diagnostic Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Johnson&Johnson Consumer EMEA - Global Packaging Group is looking for a Packaging Development Engineer for non-OTC portfolio to be hired with a permanent contract.
This job will give you the possibility to strengthen your double-competency on technical expertise and project leadership in a Regional and Global environment.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop packaging (from primary to tertiary) in partnership with Supply Chain, Procurement Group, R&D, Quality, Regulatory affairs and manufacturing facilities.
- Deliver projects and qualify packaging following high quality and compliance standards
- Ensure technical interface with suppliers and Business partners.
- Identify, evaluate, manage and communicate risks
- Ensure technical feasibility of identified solutions and successful implementation of qualification plans
- Develop a good knowledge of the consumer, market and packaging network.
- Demonstrate strong proactivity for innovation and lead innovative projects
- Ensure strong connection with the Italian plant as key contact with the rest of the Global Packaging team
- Participate to department process continuous improvement
- Master degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in packaging development in consumer goods and/or medical devices and/or pharmaceutical industry with a brand owner and/or with a packaging supplier.
- Leadership and solid communication and adaptability strengths that allow you to master complexity in an international context,
- Manage various projects in parallel and the variety of contacts it can drive.
- Pay attention to details but also have a big picture orientation.
Based in Pomezia – Italy
Possible travels in EMEA mainly
Italia-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)