Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 1805666962W
Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
Senior Supply planner
Overall purpose of job:
: Manage Raw and Packaging Materials (Stock items) planning to delivery customer service via balancing with inventory and expenses with having excellence master data governance as well . Also learn / share market best practice to optimize MRP process and RPM inventory model.
Manage stock materials to follow inventory and safety stock policy.
Execute material planning via MRP process, confirm those required quantity and convert into PO within lead time.
Amend / reflect latest delivery into system.
Review and understand capacity for major supplier, identify concerns then lead to have clear agreed resolution / action plan together with Sourcing team and Suppliers. Also having / identify back up supplier for BCP plan.
Work closely with SNP Planner to ensure no business interrupt from RPM shortage and proactively communicate, identify concerns and also advise supply resolution. Response / manage on changes and also work with others function i.e. NPD, CIP team to support new products launch and CIP projects.
Work closely with supplier to deliver materials as plan and follow agreed criteria .i.e. MOQ, Remained shelf-life.
Handling return, claim and also follow SLOB procedure / Reject process.
Manage PIPO materials to minimize write-off for supporting NPD and CIP project.
Compliance with APO, SAP process / system and ensure parameter for Material (Stock items) Resource Planning are reviewed and amend /refresh to accurate.
Work under assigned project or any initiatives to support business growth or process improvement.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in any field related to sciences, engineering or business.
• Professional Experience: Experience in supply management or planning is preferable.
• Knowledge and Skills: Communicate in English well. Basic knowledge on MS Words, Excel and Power point. Good interpersonal skills.
• At least 3-5 years experience in a Supply Chain Planning / Manufacturing role or Sourcing role.
• Demonstrates integrity, inspires trust and avoids conflicts of interest.
• Self development, maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products and supply chain best practices.
Teamwork & Leadership :
• Interacts and collaborates well with the team. Respectful and adaptable, yet with a strong point of view.
Learning Capacity :
• Rapidly learns new skills and ideas; assimilates complex information.
Analytical & Decision Making:
• Able to quickly size up information, use logic to evaluate and draw sound conclusions and decisions. Must have a right level of assertiveness and able to know where to go for information.
Resilience& Coping with Pressure:
• Works efficiently and maintains positive outlook under significant pressure and manages setback, criticism and tension. Has a strong sense of urgency and not resistant to change.
Communication & Languages:
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• SAP and APO user. Basic computer skills in MS Office.
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)