Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Product Manager - Orthopedics
Requisition ID: 1805666948W
Johnson & Johnson
is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company,
touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1) Job Title: Product Manager - Orthopedics
2) Sector: Medical Devices (존슨앤드존슨 메디칼)
3) Location: 서울시 용산구
1) Define business opportunities thru full understanding of market / competitive landscape.
2) Lead new product launch with multi-functional teams.
3) Establish a brand building strategy and setting business plan to deliver business goals.
4) Actively interact with Global/Asia stakeholders for strategic decision.
5) Implement tactical plan by allocating appropriate resource.
6) Collect market and competitor intelligence and develop insights
7) Delegate tactical tasks and objectives based on the marketing plans.
8) Develop relationship and drive innovations with KOLs, medical societies, media and patient groups.
1) Specialty responsibility
- Develop & implement Specialty strategy incorporating one MD platform to meet & exceed revenue and income goals.
- Develop and implement a procedure(specialty) strategy based on understanding of competitive products, customer preferences, and market dynamics with one MD approach
- Support field sales organization on technical product inquires related to respective specialties; providing appropriate specialty related product information, including technical data & clinical inputs.
- Lead, innovate with continuity and own execution of specialty solution.
2) Specialty responsibility
- Develop & implement a Product/ Specialty strategy incorporating one MD platform to meet & exceed revenue and income goals.
- Support specialty marketers to drive specialty strategy with platform related inputs
- Collaborate with regional marketers and other major country marketers to drive best practices
- Develop forecasts/ operational process based on procedure strategies, adoption rates, and business objectives
- Partner with HEMA, RA, QA and MA for platform related initiatives
- Lead launch excellence for NPI and partner with other specialty marketers for NPI training and collateral development
- Bachelor’s Degree and above 5 years experience in Marketing
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Proactive, positive and innovative mind
- Business and financial acumen
- Strategic innovation and capability of growth
- Innovative customer reaching skills
- Marketing execution skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proven people management skills
- Fluent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 1805666948W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)