Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader EMEA CLS
Requisition ID: 1805666926W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The HR Business Leader will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The HR Business Leader will collaborate with the HR Team to develop and implement an integrated HR Strategy for each client organization.
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 8+ years professional experience; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
Cilag GmbH International (8525)