Johnson & Johnson Careers
Workday Integration Developer
Requisition ID: 1805666912W
The Johnson and Johnson, EMEA Development Centre, are currently seeking a Workday Integration Developer to join our team. We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The ideal candidate is responsible, diligent, creative, one who is a true team player, and has intuitive problem-solving capabilities. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in working on projects that are innovative and built on the most modern frameworks, technologies, and methods.
The offices are newly designed, specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
· Gather requirements and prototype the integrations.
· Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
· Maintain and improve the performance of the existing applications.
· Integrate third-party applications with Workday.
· Recommend and execute improvements.
· Perform unit, system and end-to-end testing within the applications.
· At least 4-5 years of strong integrations and reporting experience in Workday technologies:
o Workday Studio.
o Core Connectors.
o PICOF/PECI experience required.
o Cloud Connect.
o Reports and Calculated fields.
· Demonstrated experience in XSLTs, XSDs, WSDLs and web services (Workday Public Web Services SOAP/REST).
· Solid competency in configuring and customizing the integration patterns.
· Workday Integration Core Certification (Required).
· Minimum 5 years total HR/IT experience.
- Strong partner to business:
- Be capable of asking the right questions.
- Proactive, and then follow through.
- Proven solution designer.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)