Johnson & Johnson Careers
Enterprise Supply Chain Communication Manager - EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805666836W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
Drive development of high impact communications that motivate Supply Chain associates to play an active role in building the best supply chain in the world through sustained focus on superior product quality, safety, operational excellence, innovation, customer value, and winning customer trust.
Serve as principle partner and communication counselor to Consumer Supply Chain. Educate internal and external stakeholders about JJSC as a competitive advantage for J&J and J&J Consumer, while driving consistent and integrated messaging around Quality, Safety, Reliability and Sustainability as reputation drivers across J&J.
Serve as principle partner and communication counselor for Consumer Supply Chain leadership team and their priority initiatives, as well as Make LT and EMEA regional team. Develop and execute a communication strategy/message map to support key programs
- Develop strategic communications that enable Supply Chain associates at all levels to deliver on both their Supply Chain and aligned business priorities.
- Lead escalations and issues management for Supply Chain in the EMEA region.
- Flex to provide service/counsel to other sector sites in the region.
- Provide senior-level, strategic communications counsel and support to aligned site leaders to drive engagement.
- Seek opportunities to tell the Supply Chain story both internally and externally
- Lead proactive effort to train key Supply Chain leaders on Media/ Crisis Communications.
- Manage media/ liaise with Government Affairs for local issues and site events and with, as needed.
- Partner with Enterprise Supply Chain leads, Operations Communication leads and Campus/ Site liaisons to implement strategic plans according to site-specific priorities.
- Lead change management for key network optimization, complexity and organizational change efforts for aligned manufacturing sites.
- Continuously assess the ever-changing landscape of the internal and external manufacturing network and adjust communication needs across the network accordingly.
- Utilize Enterprise Supply Chain and Regional Communication networks to proactively showcase Supply Chain internally and externally through appropriate mediums (media relations, speaking engagements, partner Town Halls, etc.)
- Develop network of liaisons to support manufacturing site/ campus level communications.
- Serve as an active member of the Enterprise Supply Chain global communication network to develop enterprise-wide plans, processes and templates.
- Leverage Enterprise J&J Communications Centers of Excellence to amplify the Enterprise Supply Chain “story”: Employee Communications, Media Relations and Strategic Insights.
- Manage regional consultants and resources as needed to support the development and execution of Supply Chain communications strategies
- The role includes some international travel (occasionally)
- Bachelor Degree is required; advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in corporate communications, ideally in an operations environment
- Experience working in a global function and matrix environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple opposing priorities
- Requires high degree of independent judgment and decision making.
- Experience in monitoring and handling site-related communication issues
- Key problem-solving skills in developing communication strategies and actions.
- Excellent speaking and writing English skills are required, any further language will be an added value.
Live Our Credo – Demonstrates and inspires the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
Connect – Cultivates meaningful external relationships and partnerships outside of J&J, adding value and insights for the enterprise; insight-driven to proactively uncover critical unmet needs and turn them into new opportunities.
Shape – Translates insights into innovative and viable products or solutions, creating value; challenges the status quo and leads change management activities, creating positive change; takes and properly manages risks, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance, contributing to value creation
Lead - Takes ownership for talent acquisition, performance and development in a way that enhances the performance and development of self and others; maximizes and leverages diverse perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate innovative ideas or solutions to address organizational challenges; engages in and encourages others to have transparent and constructive conversations and encourages others, contributing to a high-performing organization
Deliver - empowers people to act with speed, agility, and accountability, enabling them to achieve organizational goals and strategies; makes decisions and takes actions based on a global and enterprise-wide mindset that adds value across the enterprise; balances short- and long-term strategic choices, positions the organization to achieve both short-term and expected future result
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)