Johnson & Johnson Careers
Employee Relations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805666710W
The ERLR Administration Specialist will support timely resolution of ERLR cases within the region. Duties include triage of ERLR requests, support of ER/LR administration activities and follow-up required to close a case (e.g., interview scheduling, reminders, case updates, etc.), ensuring all required documentation are provided and archived. It will also run and provide specific ER/LR reporting to meaningful parties and supply to any ERLR administration activities to ensure the timely and effective management of ERLR cases within the region.
As an Employee Relations Specialist, you will strive to ensure appropriate resolution of service requests within defined time periods, levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer happiness levels. You will treat the workforce with dignity and respect, maintaining high levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity in the handling of sensitive matters and will make sure to established standards and guideline.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of standard performance improvement plans (PIP), review to resolve if suitable, reasonable, measurable and actionable; monitors active PIPs to ensure agreed to actions are being taken and PIP is properly closed.
- Advance complex Performance Improvement Plan requests to appropriate team member for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Acknowledge receipt of Alternative Dispute Resolution requests and use standard procedures and guidelines to assess request and schedule conferences.
- Process requests from legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Review documentation for Employee Relations cases to ensure completeness and timely receipt.
- Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing ER Admin day-to-day delivery of services.
- Accesses enabling technology to complete client inquiries and transactions.
- Fully document all cases in case management application as required.
- Bring up complex transactions to Tier 2 for resolution or contact with third party vendors as appropriate.
- Assist and support users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services HR available to them.
- Take ownership of all Employee Relations Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed expertly and with a superior level of quality.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
- Attend to and process customer inquiries and request by applying Employee Relations Administration standard operating procedures and utilizing analytical skills for resolution.
- Respond to requests / inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines. Investigate issue areas and settle methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or calling out inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder
- With 1-4 years of experience in HR (preferably in Employee Relations)
- Ability to perform administrative activities.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any excellent issues
- Strong written and verbal social skills; handles internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Discretion, integrity, confidentiality and discernment
- Demonstrates customer orientation and customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Computer literate with knowledge of common office productivity software and the ability to learn customer service software applications ( e.g., MS Office, email, fax, Internet Explorer)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, focused team-based environment
- Enthusiastic standout colleague with a strong dedication to build a positive work environment
- Willing to work on night shift
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ