The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for:
Senior Supply Chain Manager CEE (Medical Devices)
Full-time permanent contract
The Leader of the in-country Medical Devices Supply Chain - CEE, is a critical leadership position responsible for the development and execution of the local End to End Supply Chain Strategy in alignment with Regional Supply Chain Strategy of One Ethicon, CSS, Depuy-Synthes. With expertise in end-to-end supply chain processes, the individual leads and coordinates cross-functional initiatives to improve customer outcomes and directly manages integrated demand and supply planning for Medical Devices for the geography. This individual is the primary Supply Chain liaison with the Commercial Leadership Teams to ensure achievement of aligned business goals and objectives.
This position is a member of the MDSC Cluster Leadership Team and reports directly into the MDSC Director for the respective Cluster (EAST).
• Develops and executes a fully integrated Supply Chain Strategy, which supports the EMEA Strategic Plan and local Business Goals, in alignment with the 3 franchises: Ethicon, CSS, Depuy-Synthes
• Ensures solid partnership and end-to-end collaboration with key stakeholders: commercial organizations, local and regional supply chain organizations: Plan, Make, Source, Deliver (CLS), Quality, Regulatory Affairs, Product Management, and Franchise Value Stream
• Integrates voice of customer into supply chain organization
• Monitors and communicates Supply Chain performance goals (i.e. perfect order, recalls, LIFR, inventory, etc.), initiates corrective action and improvement projects as required
• Aligns local pipeline strategy with EMEA and Cluster goals and objectives. Leads and manages the integrated NPI & LCM processes
• Leads large-scale cross functional initiatives to drive business strategies aimed at strengthening customer trust by reducing/ managing complexity, improving Perfect Order, optimizing inventory levels and delivering cost & quality improvements
• Owns the local S&OP Process
• Leads Planning and Project Management Team
• Is accountable for Perfect Order, LIFR, Inventory, CIP’s and MAPE for the country
• Owns talent development and creates a strong pipeline of leaders working across functions and sectors
Qualifications and key competencies
• Master’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a complex Supply Chain environment and a proven leadership track record in at least 2 of the following functional areas: manufacturing, planning, distribution, quality
• Experience in healthcare / regulatory dependent sector is desirable
• Proven success in:
o Articulating a vision, engaging and mobilizing stakeholders and employees around that vision, and delivering superior value
o Developing functional strategic plans in alignment with the corporate strategic goals
o Delivering ‘best in class’ business results through innovative customer focused solutions
o Driving end-to-end business improvements with measurable results: financial, quality and cycle time
o Understanding the linkages in supply chain from demand planning through delivery to customer
o Building interdependent partnerships to optimize value proposition with limited authority
o Leading and developing high performing cross functional teams and successfully manage in a matrix organization
o Attracting and developing superior talent. Leading people through organizational uncertainty or key change initiative such as merger, acquisition, divesture, and/or restructuring
o Creating and sustaining a culture of quality and compliance that encourages open communication, reporting noncompliant actions, taking corrective action and holding self/others accountable
• A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in medical devices area
• A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
• Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
• Interesting financial remuneration
• Above standard employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)Job Function
Inventory Planning/ControlRequisition ID