Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Development - Regional sales Manager
Requisition ID: 1805666552W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
- Responsible for delivering company sales objectives in assigned territories. Develop and execute the monthly/quarterly/ annual business plans with tracking matrix in accordance with the objective of growing the whole JnJ business.
- Key person for distributor management (selection, operations, Perf review, RoI), develop strong Distributor relationships and partnerships across all levels. Identifies key opportunities to further build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure business directions are aligned and partner of choice.
- Responsible for company initiatives execution at given territory, manage trade budget within guidelines, monitor results and make future recommendations for improved sales performance.
- Identify market gaps & opportunities by key provinces & channels, including competitors’ intelligence, develop and implement regional programs to address key opportunities.
- Periodically review Distributor coverage, sales effectiveness, identify new customers, optimize & expand coverage for growing the whole JnJ business.
- Accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by connecting with Distributor/HR to ensure recruiting, orienting, training standard. Coaching, counseling team on Capability gaps.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related majors.
- Proven track record in a sales management role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing sales team/assigned territory preferably from consumer products industry with basic knowledge of brand & category management.
- Strong understanding of sales, coverage applications/principles and building strategic partnerships with customers across all levels, Distributor management.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic.
- Proactive, innovative and excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
- Good skill of public speaking.
- High mobility
- Fluent in English and computer skills.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)